English teacher, private tutor and journalist, Kristina Murkett, writes a detailed guide on applying for scholarships and bursaries at private schools.
Choosing A School
- A Guide To Private School Scholarships and Bursaries
- How to Choose a School When Relocating to the UK
Whether you are trying to select the best Nursery, Prep or Senior School in the UK, read our expert tips for choosing a school when relocating to the UK.
- Single Sex Education: The Pros and Cons
Discover the pros and cons of single sex education in this article - from tailored lessons to working together to academic performance.
- How to Give Your Child a Truly Global Education
Are you finding it difficult to keep your child's education consistent whilst living between countries? This expert advice will help.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Finnish Education System
We met with Sirkku Nikamaa to find out everything she knows about the Finnish Education System.
- Day School or Boarding School?
Should you send your child to day or boarding school? Our education consultants have written this article to help you make the right decision for your family.
- State vs Private School
The Big Question: Should I send my child to state or private (independent) school? This helpful guide will take you through the key components of each system so that you can make an informed decision.
- Smart Goals for the New School Year
Is your child hoping to improve their grades? Do they need to be more organised? Help your child set effective SMART goals with this guide.
- How to Choose a Boarding School
Parent and close friend Kathryn Watson gives us her top tips for choosing the best boarding school for your son or daughter. Find out more here.