Why has UCAS changed the personal statement, what will the new personal statement look like, and what does this mean for applicants?
- What do the changes to the UCAS Personal Statement mean for university applicants?
- Should My Child Take A levels or the IB?
What is the difference between A levels and the IB and which would be best suited to my child?
- How to Find a Good Education Consultant
What are education consultants, why might you want to use them, and what should you look for in a good one?
- 12 Reasons To Invest In Your Child’s Education
Many parents have been more involved in their child’s education that ever before. As 2020 draws to a close we have been thinking about how we can help parents keep up the momentum that will be needed to overcome learning loss. We have compiled 12 tips, appropriate for all ages, and are confident that if you focus on one of these a month, you will see a positive impact on your child’s attainment.
- How to Help Your Child Excel Academically
Parent power: discover how you can effectively influence your child's academic success in this article written by private tutor John Nichols.
- Resilience and the Myth of the Super Kid
Is resilience something that children are just born with? And if not, what can we as parents do to develop this capacity?
- Film Career Advice
Is your child considering going to film school? Hollywood Producer Jesse Israel shares his experiences and his secret to success in the film industry.