Exam season is upon us, and can leave you feeling overwhelmed and unprepared. Here, SLT provides our advice on how to deal with exam stress.
A Level and (i)GCSE
- How To Deal With Exam Stress — A Guide By SLT
- SLT’s Guide to Revision Techniques
SLT's guide to the best revision techniques will help you prepare for success - whatever the exams you are revising for.
- What do the changes to the UCAS Personal Statement mean for university applicants?
Why has UCAS changed the personal statement, what will the new personal statement look like, and what does this mean for applicants?
- Five Tips to Make the Most of Half-Term
Half-term is often much anticipated by children and a little dreaded by parents. Here are five tips for making the most of the break.
- Should My Child Take A levels or the IB?
What is the difference between A levels and the IB and which would be best suited to my child?
- A Guide to UCAS Clearing 2022
Our guide takes you through the process of using Clearing to secure a place at a University in the UK and outlines what has changed this year.
- When is GCSE Results Day 2023?
From how to prepare for the big day to the option of retaking exams, this guide will tell you everything you need to know about your child's GCSE results day.
- 2022 Guide to A Level Results Day
A-Level results day can be an exciting and stressful time for students. This guide takes you through all of the essential details of the day and explains the various options available to your child once they have received their results.