Contract: Full time (40 hours/week)
Location: Office based in Kensington (W8 5BJ) & one day working from home per week
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Holiday: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays pro rata (increasing by one day each year, up to 28 days)
Salary: £28,500- £40,000 depending on experience
Application: Please complete our application form
- Day off for your Birthday and if you are moving house
- Company mobile phone
- Flexi hours (10am-4pm core work hours)
- 2 hours per week to spend on a charity of your choice
- Annual bonus (performance dependent)
Please note, we are not hiring an Education Consultant. Simply Learning Tuition is committed to safeguarding and the successful applicant will be subject to our safer recruitment policy, which includes an Enhanced DBS check.
About the role
Founded in 2009, Simply Learning Tuition is a private tuition and education consultancy company based in Kensington. We’re seeking a new client manager to join our team, who is ready to build a fulfilling career in the independent and supplementary education space.
Our private tuition, home schooling and education consultancy services help thousands of students fulfil their academic potential and grow into happy, confident, and successful young people. We work with families in London, the UK and all around the world.
We provide excellent initial training and plenty of on-the-job support, ongoing training, and resources.
- Speaking to parents daily on the phone (new enquiries and existing clients)
- Meeting clients and tutors on a regular basis in person (and online)
- Responding to enquiries in a bespoke and timely manner
- Knowing our services, USPs and benefits
- Contacting tutors to discuss new and existing roles
- Recommending tutors for roles (including residential and international placements)
- Checking in with clients, tutors, consultants and our team to ensure clients are receiving the best possible service
- Advising clients on the best solution for their child and implementing service(s) for them
- Recommending tailored solutions
- Building successful client relationships
- Providing exceptional client service with your excellent communication skills
- Supporting the team with clients and education consultancy
- Contributing to company growth and ideas
- Working with key stakeholders including schools, universities and partners.
- We are a small team – so your role will include working with your team on various company activity, including, for example, marketing and events.
Characteristics and skills required:
- Caring and empathetic
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- People focussed
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Happy working quickly under pressure
- Confident in prioritising ruthlessly
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Willingness to strive for excellence
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal (in person and on the phone)
- A motivation to build up your knowledge and hone your craft
- Ambitious to progress within our growing company (we aim to progress you within 24 months to be managing a small client relations team)
- An understanding of the independent school ecosystem and HNW and UHNW clients is advantageous but not essential